Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What's the best software to make simple 3d images ?

Q. Say, comparable to n64 level characters?


I can use either windows or Linux software. Blender has been getting on my nerves because it won't work on Linux and I haven't gotten to downloading on windows yet

A. Blender Website
http://www.blender.org/

Blender 3D: Noob to Pro (Wiki Book)
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro

What is the program language used to make the ipod softwares?
Q. I know that, there is linux softwares for ipod and a lot of hacking that is really usefull but, i need to know what is language used to make a regular program to ipod. Like if I'm going to program a website I can use PHP or ASP, or if I'll program to windows I can use visual Basic or C++. Thanks!

A. Most projects in Linux are done in C especially if its related to the OS. Only recently has C++ become part of the OS.

iPodLinux creates it own operating system and stores it on the iPod. It would very likely be written in C.

How do i switch web browsers if im using linux?
Q. My browser is currently bing (its horrible) But i don't know how to switch it i checked tools for internet options but its not there im currently using the latest linux Software.

A. As stated directly above me, Bing is not a browser, it's a search engine. To change that, you would need into the about:config in firefox and change the search engine, you can find tutorials through google(Which I recommend). As for browsers, I assume you are using Ubuntu. If so, simply "apt-get install browserpackagename" Replacing browserpackagename with the package name of the browser, of course. You may need sudo to do so, if not, go root with "sudo -i", I believe. To uninstall a browser do the same, except "apt-get remove"



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment