Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What is the best magazine for a web developer out there? web designer magazine and .net magazine are expensive?

Q. I want it to have design and programming articles in it. I have looked at .net magazine and web designer magazine but their subscription is expensive. I have also looked at online magazines but I seem to like reading stuff on paper.

A. Have you tried looking at The Magazine Group (www.benbow.org.uk/Magazines.htm). They have quite a few computer magazine subscriptions that look reasonably priced.

eg "Web Designer", "Web User", "Linux Format", "MSDN Magazine".

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I am looking for a program like garage band?
Q. I want a program like garage band with the keyboard built in so I can use my computers keyboard to make the music, for linux or windows. Open source is the best but anything will do. Thank you for youre time.

A. PC World Magazine may have some tips.

How can I develop embedded control systems using linux?
Q. This question is pretty common when we google it but the information is either too small or is too dispersed. My question here is :

How can I develop embedded systems that are meant for control applications such as the ones we see for inverted pendulum control etc. with the help of free Linux distro?
if someone can recommend me a book or any tutorial that teaches me step by step everything, i would really appreciate it

thanks

A. Constructing an embedded system with Linux is often seen as a complex undertaking. You've already defined your "clearly defined goal" which is the first step. Make Magazine articles and bulletin boards are probably a good source. The third link in particular discusses the inverted pendulum control.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment